Key Features of FOBA - Germany:
- FOBA’s high-performance marking and engraving lasers handle nearly ALL laser marking and laser engraving TASKS.
- FOBA laser marking systems are used in several industries to apply various types of contents on different kinds of materials – from organic materials to ceramics, glass, plastics and metals.
- Customized configuration and client-specific solutions
- Cost-effective, thanks to the reliability of laser materials processing
- Low-maintenance marking systems (for the most part, without consumables)
- Flexible and capable of being used in a variety of ways
- The best tool for integration
- Marking during motion (mark on the fly) and stationary marking
Material Effects of Using FOBA
With low laser intensity, a pure warming-up of the marking zone occurs, e.g. thermal cracking of pigments in a plastic with subsequent local colour change.
Surface material removal and reveal of a different-coloured base material
Increasing the laser intensity causes local evaporation of the surface material with trench formation.The material is engraved
FOBA’s Product Range
|Laser Type||Power Class In Watts||Wavelenth in nm|
|Gas laser (CO2)||10,30,60||10,600|
|Fiber laser (Yb)||2, 10, 20, 30, 50||1,060-1,070|
|Fiber laser (Yb) cw||5, 10||1,070|
|Vanadat laser, UV (Nd: YVO4)||2||355|
|Vanadat laser (Nd: YVO4)||10||1,064|