Brief Product Portfolio :
- Our PE sensors can detect or count objects without contact, measure distances with high accuracy and identify colors, brightness or luminescence.
- Various mounting systems allow for easy, flexible installation.
- Fiber optic cables that can be connected to sensors allow them to be used under extreme conditions or in tight spaces.
- Almost completely insensitive to interfering factors (such as extraneous light, dust, smoke, mist, vapor, lint, oily air, etc.).
- They are best suited for the detection of transparent and dark objects, reflective surfaces, shiny objects and of bulk materials and liquids. Ultrasonic sensors allow for the reliable detection and measurement of objects, independent of their material, color, transparency and texture.
- Wenglor ultrasonic sensors are characterized by their ease of use and excellent technical properties.
- They send pulsed ultrasonic waves of a certain frequency and determine the objects distance from the duration of the ultrasound that it reflects. The output switches if the specified switching point is reached. The measured value is output as a voltage value (0...10 V/4...20 mA) or in digital form (IO-Link).
- Thanks to the lack of moving parts, these sensors are maintenance-free, wear-free, waterproof and resistant to dirt and shocks.
- They are short-circuiting proof and can also be installed in any position. The service life of the sensors is not dependent on the switching frequency or number of measurement cycles.
- Wenglor’s fluid sensor technology covers a broad range of more than 900 products including flow, pressure and temperature sensors.
- UniFlow, UniBar and UniTemp sensors are extremely user-friendly thanks to their uniform design, control and connection concepts. In particular, the large 7-segment display ensures easy, intuitive Operation
- The 2D and 3D sensors by the wenglor subsidiary wenglor MEL GmbH are designed for two- and three-dimensional object detection.
- The company based in Eching near Munich is mainly known for its expertise in the field of 2D/3D profile sensors and for more than 35 years of experience in the field of measurement electronics as a successful supplier of high-tech products.
- Wenglor MEL GmbH has been part of wenglor sensoric as an independent brand since 2013.
1D/2D and Barcode Scanners
- Wenglor 1D/2D and barcode scanners use different types of light to read each code. The light is reflected from the code elements onto a picture element in varying degrees and the image of the code that this produces is evaluated electronically using a decoder.
- The scanner can be adjusted by pressing on the Auto button function, or externally via the interface.
Image Processing and Smart Cameras
- In addition to the comprehensive Vision System+, wenglor’s portfolio of image processing products also includes the weQube modular image processing platform as Smart Camera, Vision Sensor and OCR Reader.
- The weQube Smart Camera, the weQube Vision sensor and the weQube OCR reader are based on innovative wenglor MultiCore technology, which links five high-performance processors to a new software concept. The result is a unique product enabling ideal interaction of numerous functions and summarizing several process steps. weQube Vision Standard with pattern matching as an additional function recognizes objects regardless of their position and rotational orientation within the image (X, Y and 360° tracking).
- Wenglor safety technology handles complex, safety-relevant tasks in the automation world. Certified to the latest international standards, this technology protects people and provides protection for machines. In addition, wenglor offers a comprehensive service, from initial start-up to regular audits of the protective devices.
- In order to access the product view, Select the desired product range at the left in the menu.
Industrial Communication & System Component